On board The Harpy, moored just off Tower Bridge (not London Bridge, dontcha know) was the scene for a rather swizz little after party to celebrate the cerebral modern-design type happenings at the Design Museum. With the launch of the new Super Contemporary exhibition, what better way to mark it than with a right old gin soaked knees up, via Beefeater 24 and Lost Vagueness Events. In attendance was Desmond Payne – master distiller for Beefeater Gin, the gramophone wielding Uneven Steven, aerialist Mamzelle Fifi doing moves over the Bridge, Anna Pianna on piano, a fox, a dog in a box and a couple of badgers. I didn’t make that last bit up.
- Aphrodisiacs Hot Sake Photos
- Vivid Angel on jumping in broken glass
- Urban Junkies feature on The Clubhouse Shoreditch
- Design Museum Super Contemporary after party
- Jake Evans on The Last Days of Decadence
- The Last Days of Decadence
- Shanghai Tea at the Cellar Door
- Aphrodisiacs – Porn in the USA
- Rude Santa – a picture of seasonal popularity
- The Run Riot Trump Card concept
- Hold the front page!
- Thames Festival 2008
- my work on the Southbank
- Trash City at Glastonbury
- a new start for KissMyPanties